SDM Fuel Solutions are a rapidly expanding business in the fuel industry and are market leaders in offering unique fuel solutions to our valued customers as well as developing relationships with new customers. We pride ourselves in helping our employees achieve their goals through training & support. We are also a great place to work!
Our company is looking for an experienced HR Manager to support the business in achieving the aims and growth here at SDM Fuel by managing our day-to-day HR requirements. Attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and great communication skills are important qualities to be successful in this position.
The ideal candidate for this position will have had 2 years’ or more experience in end-to-end recruitment, be a skilled multi-tasker, be reliable and act as an ambassador for the business at all times.
This job description is a statement of the core duties, but it is not an exhaustive list. The Company may revise this job description to meet the changing needs of the business and reserves the right to require you to perform other duties from time to time.
Key elements of the job
· Represent the company in a professional manner on the telephone, face to face or in written com-munication.
· Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
· Carry out new starter inductions.
· Effectively communicating with applicants via telephone, email and in person.
· To complete all administration necessary for the end-to-end recruitment of new employees.
· Develop HR policies and procedures to drive performance.
· Administer the payroll and keep payroll records up to date.
· Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
· Previous experience in a recruitment role.
· Competent user of Macbook programmes
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
· High attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills engaging people at all levels
· Ability to work alone and self-start to ensure that set targets are achieved and are completed to time scales set
· Team player and ability to build and maintain relationships
· Ability to use discretion and sensitivity, modifying behaviour and communication style to suit the situation and personality involved
· Ability to solve problems demonstrating sound judgement and due consideration for all relevant factors
· Strong sense of ethical and professional behaviour ensuring that confidentiality and ethical stand-ards are always displayed
· Ability to think outside the box and take an innovative approach
· Confident and approachable disposition
· Solutions led thinking
· Ability to passionately and professionally represent the company at all times